FLIGHT OF EAGLES - Framed Collector's Piece
General Adolf Galland leads a schwarm of Me109s from his famous JG26 ‘Schlageter’ Fighter Wing, as the head out on an early morning patrol over Pas de Calais, 1941.
Always an incisive strategist and popular leader, Adolf Galland rapidly rose through the ranks of the Luftwaffe to become the youngest General in all the German forces. Robert's superb piece does full justice to the menacing, yet beautiful appearance of this remarkable man’s fighter wing.
Published in 1985, the print has been signed by the famous Fighter General himself and our expert team have included the original autographs of a further ten famous Luftwaffe pilots within the mount, creating a stunning ELEVEN signature piece! The full list reads:
- Generalleutnant Günther Rall KC with Oak Leaves and Swords
- General Johannes 'Macky' Steinhoff KC with Oak Leaves and Swords
- Generalmajor Dietrich Hrabak KC WITH OAK LEAVES
- Generalleutnant Adolf Galland KC with Oak Leaves Swords and Diamonds
- Major Hans-Ekkehard Bob KC
- Generalleutnant Hannes Trautloft Knight's Cross
- Major Gerhard Schöpfel KC
- Oberst Johannes Naumann KC
- Oberfeldwebel Werner Hohenberg Iron Cross, 1st & 2nd class
- Ambassador Franz Elles IC
- Leutnant Helmut Ballewski IC
- Framed Prints
Shipping available on this item
Prices listed on framed items do not include shipping. If you purchase this item, we'll contact you to discuss shipping costs.