EARLY MORNING ARRIVAL - Framed Collectors Piece
On 24th September 1988 a lovingly restored Lancaster took to the air in Canada painted in the markings of famous VC recipient Andrew Mynarksi. To commemorate this special event, Robert was commissioned to paint Mynarski's Lancaster making its final approach to RAF Colerne early on the morning of 6 June 1944.
This amazing nine signature tribute has been autographed by three famous recipients of the Victoria Cross along with the six surviving members of Mynarski’s crew:
- Flight Lieutenant Bill Reid VC
- Wing Commander Rod 'Babe' Learoyd VC
- Warrant Officer Norman Jackson VC
- Flying Officer Arthur De Breyne
- Warrant Officer James Kelly
- Flying Officer Pat Brophy
- Sergeant Jack Friday
- Flying Officer Robert Bodie
- Sergeant Roy Vigars
- Framed Prints
- 37 x 31 inches
Shipping available on this item
Prices listed on framed items do not include shipping. If you purchase this item, we'll contact you to discuss shipping costs.