STORMBIRDS RISING - Framed Collectors Piece
Shortly after leaving their base at Parchim, Leutnant Hermann Buchner, one of the foremost jet Aces of the war, leads the Me262s of III./JG7 as they climb to intercept a large formation of American bombers, during the final weeks of WWII. Below them the tranquillity of the meandering River Havel is a stark contrast to the deadly encounters that will soon take place overhead.
It's of great historical importance that this Aces Edition print is autographed by some of the most highly-decorated pilots to fly Luftwaffe jets including HERMANN BUCHNER himself.
It has been expertly framed to include a unique fragment of Me262 rear fuselage and the original signatures of two iconic jet pilots, ADOLF GALLAND and HANS-EKKEHARD BOB.
The full list of signatures including these matted autographs is as follows:
- Oberst Hermann Buchner KC
- Oberleutnant WOLFGANG WOLLENWEBER IC
- Major Erich Rudorffer KC with Oak Leaves and Swords
- Leutnant Jorg Czypionka IRON CROSS
- Oberleutnant Walter Schuck KC with Oak Leaves
- Leutnant Alfred Ambs
- Leutnant Norbert Hannig IC
- Generalleutnant Adolf Galland KC with Oak Leaves Swords and Diamonds
- Major Hans-Ekkehard Bob KC
- Framed Prints
- 35.75 x 31 inches
- Release Date:
Shipping available on this item
Prices listed on framed items do not include shipping. If you purchase this item, we'll contact you to discuss shipping costs.