At the height of the Battle of Britain, a lone Hurricane of 87 Sqn returns to base at Exeter after a gruelling day of combat during late August 1940.
Published in 2005, this detailed graphite edition is personally hand signed by the artist, along with SIX fighter pilots who flew in combat during the Battle of Britain:
- Squadron Leader Tony Iveson DFC AE
- Squadron Leader Jocelyn Millard AE
- Wing Commander Vivian Snell
- Warrant Officer David Denchfield
- Wing Commander George Swanwick
- Flight Lieutenant Nigel Kemp
Matted Collector's Piece
This Limited Edition print is mounted to full conservation standards to include reproduction RAF wings and the original autograph of a famous Battle of Britain Hurricane pilot:
- Group Captain Peter Townsend CVO DSO DFC*
- 18.25 x 15.375 inches
- Release Date:
Framing Service available on this item
Interested in having this item framed? Our expert team are on hand to review your bespoke requirements. Simply tick the framing box at the checkout and we’ll contact you to discuss the best framing choices for your piece plus delivery options. For further information about our framing service click here.