DUTY OF THE DAY - Framed Collector's Piece
With D-Day and the invasion of Europe drawing ever closer, Mosquito crews from 487 Squadron RNZAF, part of the 2nd Tactical Air Force, prepare to depart from their base at Hunsdon on a raid to assist in the degradation of German military infrastructure prior to the Allied landings.
Robert's super release has been signed for posterity by THREE highly regarded Mosquito Pilots who flew pathfinder & precision operations throughout WWII, the print is matted to include the additional signatures of a further THREE Mosquito pilots, two of whom flew with the squadron depicted in the print:
- Flight Lieutenant Des Curtis DFC
- Flight Lieutenant John Trotman DFC*
- Flying Officer Jack Youens
- Air Commodore John Ellacombe CB DFC*
- Squadron Leader Charles Patterson
- Wing Commander Ernest Rodley DSO DFC AFC AE
- Framed Prints
- 38.25 x 23.75 inches
- Release Date:
Shipping available on this item
Prices listed on framed items do not include shipping. If you purchase this item, we'll contact you to discuss shipping costs.