SYNCHRO - Framed Collector's Piece
Gerald’s stunning piece captures the team performing the cross-over as part of the ‘synchro’ display. In a breath-taking moment, two Hawks cross in knife-edge flight, just feet apart and at a closing speed of around 700 knots – always a spectacular crowd pleaser!
Originally published in 1988 for the 25th Anniversary of the Red Arrows, this extremely rare print has been framed to full conservation standards to include replica RAF Wings, and features the signatures of NINE pilots who flew for the Red Arrows during the year of publication:
- Squadron Leader Tim Miller
- Flight Lieutenant Al Hoy
- Flight Lieutenant Guy Bancroft-Wilson
- Flight Lieutenant Martin Cliff
- Flight Lieutenant Dom Riley
- Flight Lieutenant John Rands
- Flight Lieutenant Steve Johnson
- Squadron Leader Jeff Glover
- Flight Lieutenant John Newton
- Framed Prints
- 33.25 x 31.25 inches
Shipping available on this item
Prices listed on framed items do not include shipping. If you purchase this item, we'll contact you to discuss shipping costs.