ON FINALS INTO KENLEY - Original Pencil Drawing
by Robert Taylor
During a period that RAF Fighter Command took the war to the enemy with ever-increasing strength, Brendan ‘Paddy’ Finucane and Spitfires of 452 Squadron return back to base after another offensive patrol across the English Channel, August 1941.
Adding great authenticity, this superb piece has been completed on paper signed by FIVE famous Spitfire pilots who flew in combat with the RAF during WWII:
- Lieutenant General Baron MIKE DONNET CdG CVO DFC
- Wing Commander Peter Ayerst DFC
- Wing Commander TOM NEIL DFC* AFC - Hurricane Pilot with 249 Sqn / 14 victories
- Flying Officer John Byrne
- Lieutenant Stanislaw Nawarski DFC KM
- Original Pencil
- 23.25 x 18.75 inches
Shipping available on this item
Prices listed on framed items do not include shipping. If you purchase this item, we'll contact you to discuss shipping costs.