COASTAL PATROL - Framed Collectors Piece
Mk.I Spitfires of 610 Sqn fly a defensive patrol over the White Cliffs at the height of the Battle of Britain, August 1940.
Over the years this has proved to be one of Richard's most popular releases and it's easy to see why!
Now at low inventory, we're delighted to have this ONE copy available which has been signed by three highly-regarded Spitfire pilots who flew in combat during the battle. If that wasn't already special enough, this unique copy has been framed to full conservation standards to include museum-quality repro RAF wings and the original autographs of an additional four Battle of Britain fighter pilots.
The full list of signatures reads:
- Squadron Leader Percival Beake DFC
- Flight Lieutenant William J. Corbin DFC
- Flight Lieutenant Trevor Gray
- Wing Commander Harbourne Stephen CBE DSO DFC*
- Group Captain Allan Wright DFC
- Air Commodore 'Mickey' Mount CBE DSO DFC
- Squadron Leader Tony Iveson DFC AE
- Framed Prints
- 35 x 25.75 inches
- Release Date:
Shipping available on this item
Prices listed on framed items do not include shipping. If you purchase this item, we'll contact you to discuss shipping costs.