CLOSING THE GAP - Framed Collectors Piece
by Robert Taylor
Typhoon Mk1b fighter-bombers of 247 Squadron exit the target area near Falaise at full throttle, wreaking devastation with their powerful rockets as fuel and ammunition from the retreating German column explode with shattering force. The Typhoons will hurtle back to base to re-arm and hastily re-fuel, ready for yet another withering strike on the encircled Wehrmacht columns.
This stunning piece has been personally signed by three brave young RAF fighter pilots who flew the Typhoon over Normandy during WWII and expertly framed to include replica RAF wings and the original autographs of a further five highly respected Typhoon pilots, creating a superb EIGHT signature piece.
- Squadron Leader Percival Beake DFC
- Warrant Officer John 'Abe' Lincoln
- Squadron Leader Basil 'Stapme' Stapleton DFC
- Flight Lieutenant Ron Grant
- Flight Lieutenant James Kyle DFM
- Warrant Officer Jack Hodges
- Flight Lieutenant Sir Alec Atkinson
- Flight Sergeant Bernard Gardiner
- Framed Prints
- 39 x 31 inches
Shipping available on this item
Prices listed on framed items do not include shipping. If you purchase this item, we'll contact you to discuss shipping costs.