BOLD, RECKLESS AND SUPREME - Framed Collectors Piece
Canadian Flight Lieutenant Johnny Kent leads the Hurricanes flown by the Polish pilots of No.303 Squadron during September 1940 – at the height of the Battle of Britain.
In his moving and highly evocative tribute to the nearly 3000 young men from 14 nations who made up RAF Fighter Command during the Battle of Britain, Robert has chosen 303 Sqn – the highest scoring unit in 11 Group – to represent everyone who fought in one of history’s most crucial and decisive battles.
This outstanding piece has been skilfully executed in Robert’s unique blend of pencil and paint giving the prints a unique sepia, almost wartime, feel to them.
Superbly framed by our expert team, this Collector’s Edition print has been personally signed by TEN fighter pilots who participated in the Battle of Britain:
- Air Commodore John Ellacombe CB DFC*
- Wing Commander Terence Kane
- Flight Lieutenant Richard Jones
- Group Captain Byron Duckenfield AFC
- Wing Commander John 'Tim' Elkington
- Flight Lieutenant Keith Lawrence DFC
- Flying Officer Kenneth Wilkinson
- Squadron Leader Tony Iveson DFC AE
- Flight Lieutenant Trevor Gray
- Flight Lieutenant Peter Hairs
- Framed Prints
Shipping available on this item
Prices listed on framed items do not include shipping. If you purchase this item, we'll contact you to discuss shipping costs.